What is XLR8?
In April 2019, we introduced XLR8, a streamlined and expedited mortgage approval process designed to automatically verify borrowers’ credit, assets and income without the borrower providing any loan documentation.
Borrowers simply complete a digital loan application via our website or mobile app, and connect their bank accounts via our secure portal. We then work behind the scenes to electronically validate credit, assets and income in minutes—not hours, days or weeks!
- No more digging for old tax returns
- No more searching files for W-2’s from two years ago
- No need to print off pay stubs
- No need to copy, print or scan pages and pages of bank statements
- Most borrowers are only required to provide a Valid ID and proof of Homeowner’s Insurance to close
Advantages of XLR8:
- Minimize your loan conditions
- Simplify the mortgage process
- Close on your home faster
- Reduce last minute surprises
- Average time to commitment - 1.7 days
- XLR8 Closed Units - 1,547 since launching in April 2019
What our Clients are Saying:
"Extremely helpful and quick turnaround time!"
"Fast and simple. Efficient process, painless."
"Seamless and quick!"
"Our mortgage consultant got us through the whole process much quicker than I expected. I knew he was constantly working on the process at every moment, and there were absolutely no delays or any standstill with our application."
"Easy steps to take with our mortgage consultant. Online forms made everything very convenient."
In a matter of minutes, we may be able to electronically validate your information and issue an XLR8 commitment letter. Contact your local mortgage consultant for more information about XLR8 today!
1. The XLR8 mortgage program is available on conventional loans guaranteed by the Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) only. Contact your mortgage consultant for more information.
All first mortgage products are provided by Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. (877) 275-1762. Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC products may not be available in all areas. Not all borrowers will qualify. Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner. Also licensed in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
NMLS ID #75164 (For licensing information go to: NMLS Consumer Access at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
©2020 Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
< Go Back